Last Updated: July 12, 2023
Information We Collect
Our website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”).
In particular, our website has collected the following categories of personal information within the last twelve (12) months:
• Identifiers: Including, but not limited to, name, address, email address.
• Internet or other similar network activity: Including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use or may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
• To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided.
• To improve our website and present its contents to you.
• For testing, research, analysis and product development.
• As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to third parties when it is required by law, to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: